Our policies are based on the following essential principles:
You may visit our Web site and find information about our products and services, access statistical reports or corporate data and other general information without being required to provide personal data.
In the case that you provide personal data, Estudio Carvallo Ltda. will protect and disclose such information to third parties, unless prior notice has been given and we receive authorization from you or are required by law to do so.
Our systems are provided with programs destined to protect the confidential information contained, with the proper procedures having been implemented to maintain it. We check up our systems, procedures and control mechanisms on a regular basis in order to diminish the risk of unauthorized access.
Estudio Carvallo Ltda. shall comply with the legal regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as the regulatory provisions on the matter.
Estudio Carvallo Ltda. shall show on its web sites the seals of the entities that provide data privacy and/or safety regulations
1. Estudio Carvallo Ltda. reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of its web sites, as well as the services and conditions required for use.
2. Estudio Carvallo Ltda. web site service users shall make use of the same in a diligent manner in accordance with the law, the public order, morals and good customs. Users shall not make use of them for illegal purposes, which may adversely affect the rights or interests of Estudio Carvallo Ltda. and third parties, or, otherwise, that may cause damage to, render useless, overload or spoil the same or prevent regular use by other users.
3. Estudio Carvallo Ltda. web sites shall provide links to other web sites operated by other persons or companies. Therefore, Estudio Carvallo Ltda. shall not be responsible for the information contained or the safety and privacy policies implemented therein.
4. All rights, including Intellectual Property rights, in respect of the web sites of Estudio Carvallo Ltda. and their pages belong to this Company.
5. Access to Estudio Carvallo Ltda. web sites shall be free of charge for users and do not require prior registration or subscription.
6. In the case of services that require prior registration or subscription, users shall choose, use, keep and custody their user name and password. They shall not use any insulting words or expressions, that coincide with registered trademarks or commercial names, names or pseudonyms that they are not authorized to use or, in general, contrary to public order, morals or good customs. Passwords are assigned in a confidential and automatic manner.
7. Users shall be responsible for the use and custody of their passwords and shall not allow third parties to have access to the same. Users shall inform Estudio Carvallo Ltda. as soon as possible of any loss or theft of the password, as well as of any risk of access to the same by third parties. Estudio Carvallo Ltda. shall suspend or revoke any password by reason of misuse or suspicion of misuse, electronic safety risk or any other circumstances involving its web sites.
8. Estudio Carvallo Ltda. shall be able, at any time, to suspend or eliminate its web sites or services.
9. Estudio Carvallo Ltda. makes use of “cookies” when a user visits its web sites. Said “cookies” are associated to an anonymous user and his computer and provide no information in respect of the user name and data. We use “cookies” for administrative purposes such as recognizing users already registered so that they do not have to register again; to detect problems between servers; to identify electronic operations or to store preferences on specific data.